If you are interested in becoming a coach, or are an existing coach wanting to develop, the Women Make Coaching project is here to help you get started, get qualified or simply do more!
County Sports Partnerships from across the West Midlands are working together to address the imbalance of female coaches in sport and physical activity working alongside National Governing Bodies and other national partners to raise the profile of women in coaching.
- Recruit, develop and deploy 100 female coaches across the West Midlands region between March 2015 and April 2016
- Establish a culture of support for females in coaching
- Raise the profile of females in coaching
What does the project offer:
- Networking opportunities with like-minded coaches and volunteers
- Support with finding coaching opportunities
- Development and CPD events ‘creating a culture of support’
- Potential coach bursary support for candidates wishing to become a qualified coach
- Mentoring support from experienced female coaches and tutors
To register you interest in the project and start receiving support from your local County Sports Partnership, please complete the questionnaire below.
Also, show your support via social media:
If you have any questions please contact Gemma Britton, Coaching Manager at Energize.
Tel.: 01743 297 194